1. Why West Mountain Photography? Tell us a little bit about this venture. Was there a specific moment that sparked its creation or was it always buried within you?
2. I can imagine, there are probably times when it gets tough juggling your studies and what you’ve created/trying to grow. How do you keep the vision alive?
I take my time to rest and the vision never dies when I focus on how grateful I am
3. What tips would you give to students who are still pondering whether to implement that idea or start that new business?
First of all, just do it! We are all afraid when we start doing something new. Photography is not very famous in the city where I come from. I thought I would not succeed. Though with patience and perseverance, West Mountain Photography started and keeps growing. I’m not a fan of doing things without thinking about them twice. I recommend to start slow but be sure of what you are doing. Also, remember that your business is unique; so, don’t compare what you do with other’s. Everyone has their own journey, be patient and don’t be afraid.
Nugget of Wisdom: Be sure of what you are doing!
4. What’s next for West Mountain Photography?
5. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
"To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but what he aspires to" - Gibran Khalil Gibran
Facebook: Sara Fuentes
Keep up to date by liking the West Mountain Photography Facebook page!